Take Control Every Time you Eat.
Plexus BLOCK contains clinically-tested ingredients to work immediately to block the absorption of up to 48% of carbs and sugars from your meal - without blocking the absorption of any beneficial nutrients.*
- Helps control carbs and sugars*
- Reduce the glycemic index of carbs and sugars*
- Helps manage your weight when combined with healthy diet & exercise*
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Neutralizes enzymes that convert carbohydrates and sugars into glucose*
- Doesn’t block absorption of any beneficial nutrients*
- Contains clinically tested key ingredients: Exclusive Brown Seaweed Blend, White Kidney Bean Extract, and Chromax® Chromium Picolinate.
- 100% Vegetarian
- Non GMO
Q: Can BLOCK help me manage my weight?
A: BLOCK is a carb and sugar absorption inhibitor. By taking the recommended amount of BLOCK with a healthy diet and exercise, BLOCK can neutralize carbohydrate and sugar absorption, improve glucose metabolism, and promote weight management.*
Q: Can I take BLOCK with weight management products?
A: BLOCK is a beneficial partner to other Plexus products like SLIM®, BOOST and P96®, which assists with promoting weight management in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise*. Always consult with your physician before starting BLOCK or any other supplementation.
Q: Does BLOCK interfere with the absorption of nutrients?
A: No. One of the many benefits of BLOCK is it inhibits the absorption of carbs and sugars, up to 48%, without blocking the absorption of any beneficial nutrients. So you get a level of protection against glucose overload while ingesting healthy nutrients.*
Q: Is BLOCK safe for adolescents?
A: No. BLOCK is formulated for those 18 years of age and older.
Q: What other Plexus products can be paired with BLOCK?
A: BLOCK can be taken with all other Plexus products such as Bio Cleanse and ProBio 5.
Q: Can I take BLOCK with three meals a day?
A: No. You can take BLOCK with meals that contain carbs or sugars up to two times per day.
Q: Will BLOCK reduce my risk for diabetes?
A: No. BLOCK is a carb and sugar inhibitor, meaning it temporarily neutralizes the absorption of carbs and sugars to maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range. With healthy diet and exercise, BLOCK can provide optimal benefits in the support of wellness.* Always consult with your physician before starting BLOCK or any other supplementation.
Q: If I take more than the recommended dose, can I eat more carbs and sugars?
A: BLOCK is a carb and sugar inhibitor with key ingredients that can block up to 48 percent of carbs and sugar absorption when taken with meals.* However, BLOCK is not intended as a means to support the overconsumption of carbs and sugars at mealtime. To experience the optimal benefits of BLOCK, please follow the recommended use with healthy food intake.
Q: Does Plexus BLOCK contain Shellfish?
A: No, this product does not contain any Shellfish.
Q: Does BLOCK contain iodine?
A: Yes. The naturally occurring iodine in Plexus BLOCK is iodide, which comes from its brown seaweed blend.
Q: Does Plexus BLOCK contain gluten, nuts, soy or dairy products?
A: No. Plexus BLOCK is FREE of gluten, nuts, soy, and dairy.
Q: Is BLOCK Kosher?
Q: Does BLOCK contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
A: No. BLOCK is GMO free.
Q: Is BLOCK Vegan/Vegetarian?
Q: Can Plexus BLOCK be taken if I have a thyroid issue or I am on medication?
A: You should consult the physician who is treating you for your thyroid or if you are taking any other medication to determine whether Plexus BLOCK is safe for you.
Q: Can I take Plexus BLOCK if I have high blood pressure or a heart condition?
A: Plexus BLOCK’S mechanism of function has no effect on high blood pressure or heart conditions. Always consult with your physician before starting BLOCK or any other supplementation.
Q: Can Plexus BLOCK be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding?
A: No. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult with your physician before taking any dietary supplements.
Q: Are there any preservatives, artificial colors or flavors in Block?
Q: When should I take BLOCK?
A: Take two capsules of BLOCK with water just before you eat a meal containing carbs and/or sugars.
Q: How many servings of BLOCK can I take per day?
A: You can take BLOCK with meals up to two times per day.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Try Plexus products risk-free!
Our goal is to contribute to your health and HAPPINESS. If you are unsatisfied with a product purchased from Plexus, you have a full 60 days from the date you received the product to return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
To request a refund:
If you purchased your product online:
- Contact Plexus Customer Service at 480-998-3490 and one of our agents will get to work processing your refund.
If you purchased your product directly from an Ambassador:
- First, reach out to the Ambassador who handled your transaction. Your Ambassador will issue a refund to you.
- If you are unable to reach your Ambassador, contact Plexus Customer Service at 480-998-3490 and one of our agents will be happy to assist.
Keep in Mind:
- Both Ambassadors and Customers are limited to one refund request per product.
- Bonuses or awards achieved as a result of a purchase will be reversed at the time of refund. Ambassador rank advancements may be affected by a product refund.
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.